Ticket pricess during the winter season at SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa and discounts on purchases through ESKIPASS e-shop.
Buy skipasses for better prices and comfort from home through our ESKIPASS e-shop. On sale from the beginning of season 2018/2019. For more information, please visit: How to buy eskipass
MAIN SEASON 26.12.2018 – 10.3.2019
|2 HOURS||18,0 €||15,0 €||11,0 €||16,5 €||14,0 €||10,0 €||buy now|
|4 HOURS||23,0 €||19,0 €||15,0 €||21,5 €||17,5 €||14,0 €||buy now|
|FROM 12:30||20,0 €||16,0 €||13,0 €||18,5 €||15,0 €||12,0 €||buy now|
|1 DAY||28,0 €||23,0 €||18,0 €||26,0 €||21,5 €||16,5 €||buy now|
|2 DAYS||53,0 €||43,0 €||34,0 €||49,0 €||40,0 €||31,5 €||buy now|
|3 DAYS||76,0 €||62,0 €||49,0 €||70,0 €||57,5 €||45,0 €||buy now|
|4 DAYS||96,0 €||79,0 €||62,0 €||89,5 €||73,5 €||57,5 €||buy now|
|5 DAYS||114,0 €||94,0 €||73,0 €||106,0 €||87,0 €||68,0 €||buy now|
|6 DAYS||129,0 €||106,0 €||83,0 €||120,0 €||98,5 €||77,0 €||buy now|
|7 DAYS||142,0 €||117,0 €||91,0 €||132,0 €||108,5 €||85,0 €||buy now|
|3 of 5 DAYS||78,0 €||64,0 €||51,0 €||72,5 €||59,5 €||47,5 €||buy now|
|5 of 7 DAYS||118,0 €||97,0 €||76,0 €||109,5 €||90,0 €||70,5 €||buy now|
|10 DAYS OF THE SEASON||240,0 €||196,0 €||150,0 €||240,0 €||196,0 €||150,0 €||buy now|
|SEASON SKIPASS||330,0 €||270,0 €||210,0 €||330,0||270,0 €||210,0 €||buy now|
|1 RIDE “CHILDREN TOW”||2,0 €||2,0 €||2,0 €||-||-||-||-|
|2 HOURS “CHILDREN TOW”||7,0 €||7,0 €||7,0 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 RIDE SKI TOW||4,5 €||4,0 €||3,5 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 RIDE CHAIR LIFT||7,0 €||6,0 €||5,0 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 DAY FAMILY||78,0 €||63,0 €||93,0 €||-||-||-||-|
FIRST SNOW until 25.12.2018 – SPRING SKIING from 11.3.2019
|2 HOURS||13,0 €||11,0 €||9,0 €||12,0 €||10,0 €||8,0 €||buy now|
|4 HOURS||17,0 €||14,0 €||12,0 €||16,0 €||13,0 €||11,0 €||buy now|
|FROM 12:30||16,0 €||12,0 €||10,0 €||14,5 €||11,5 €||9,5 €||buy now|
|1 DAY||21,0 €||17,0 €||13,0 €||19,5 €||16,0 €||12,0 €||buy now|
|2 DAYS||39,0 €||32,0 €||25,0 €||36,5 €||30,0 €||23,0 €||buy now|
|3 DAYS||57,0 €||46,0 €||36,0 €||52,5 €||43,0 €||33,0 €||buy now|
|4 DAYS||72,0 €||59,0 €||45,0 €||67,0 €||54,5 €||42,0 €||buy now|
|5 DAYS||86,0 €||70,0 €||54,0 €||79,5 €||65,0 €||50,0 €||buy now|
|6 DAYS||98,0 €||80,0 €||62,0 €||91,0 €||74,0 €||57,5 €||buy now|
|7 DAYS||109,0 €||89,0 €||68,0 €||100,5 €||82,0 €||63,5 €||buy now|
|3 of 5 DAYS||58,0 €||47,0 €||37,0 €||54,0 €||44,0 €||34,5 €||buy now|
|5 of 7 DAYS||89,0 €||73,0 €||57,0 €||83,0 €||67,5 €||52,5 €||buy now|
|10 DAYS OF THE SEASON||240,0 €||196,0 €||150,0 €||240,0 €||196,0 €||150,0 €||buy now|
|SEASON SKIPASS *||260,0 €||210,0 €||160,0 €||260,0 €||210,0 €||160,0 €||buy now|
|1 RIDE “CHILDREN TOW”||1,5 €||1,5 €||1,5 €||-||-||-||-|
|2 HOURS “CHILDREN TOW”||6,0 €||6,0 €||6,0 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 RIDE SKI TOW||3,5 €||3,0 €||2,5 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 RIDE CHAIR LIFT||5 €||4,5 €||4,0 €||-||-||-||-|
|1 DAY FAMILY||61,0 €||49,0 €||72,0 €||-||-||-||-|
*The price is only valid from 12.11 to 15.12 2018 in PRESALE! From 15.12.18 the seasonal ski pass price is valid according to the main season ski pass price.
All ski passes are issued as chip cards. Deposit on the chip card is 2 €. The deposit will be returned only on UNDAMAGED and fully FUNCTIONAL chip cards!
All kinds of ski passes are NOT REDUCED! Monitor ski pass users! Every turn over the turnstile takes a photo of the customer, which serves for the purposes of proofing. Only use skipasses purchased at the official points of sale of the center, for your own use. Ski passes received or purchased from others are invalid and will be blocked by the visitor when trying to use it! The visitor is obliged to show a valid ski pass / ticket if requested by the authorized ski center employee. If an employee discovers that a client is driving an invalid or unlawfully discounted ski pass, this will also be locked out without a refund.
- • Children under 5,99 have a right for a free transport, provided that they are accompanied by an adult aged at least 18 years old. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting a child‘s health insurance card.
• Children from 6 years to 11 years included have a right to apply for the skipass labeled “Kids”. The customer must present proof of entitlement by providing a child‘s health insurance card.
• Customers above 60 years or with valid severely disabled card have a right to apply for the skipass labeled “Senior”. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting an identity card.
• Children from 12 years to 19 years have a right to apply for the skipass labeled “Junior”. The customers with valid ITIC, ISIC and EURO 26 cards have also a right to apply for skipass “Junior”. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting an ID (children younger than 15 years provide their health insurance card) or ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 card.
• Owners of cards Orava Card are entitled to a 5% discount from 1,2,3,4 day pass and 10% of 5,6,7 day pass only from the price at the cash register at the center.
• Discounts for groups: 10% for all-day ski pass and each 21 person free of charge, discounts apply for groups with a minimum of 20 persons at a time when buying a ticket for the entire group from the prices at the cash register at the center. When using this kind of discount, you are not allowed to get any additional discounts. When buying skipasses for the organized group it is necessary to provide name list of all group members with the stamp of the organization.
• A combination of discounts is not allowed. The most advantageous price is valid for the costumer. Ski resort reserves the right to change tariffs for transport tickets.
• Prices for ESKIPASS e-shop are only valid when buying online ski passes (not at the ticket office), which is on the website of kubinska.sk. No additional rebates can be claimed when purchasing an online tariff, the full price is charged to the customer according to the current ESKIPASS e-shop pricelist published on the operator’s website or directly at the cashier’s office.
• The price of ski passes does not include entry to the ski school.
Information about price list:
- • Time tickets are valid from time of purchase. Ski pass „from 12:30“ is valid untill the end of normal opennong hours 15:30.
• 1 RIDE CHAIR LIFT means just 1 return ride on the cableway on the route A -UNIFIX Máčkovo-Dzúrikovo and back or means just 1 return ride on the cableway on the route B Dzúrikovo-hrebeň and back, so you need 2 chair lift tiket to get to the top.
• 1 RIDE LIFT represents only one one-way ride on any lift C, D, E, F, G but only on one of them
• 1 RIDE LIFT “CHILDREN LIFT” represents only one one-way ride on any lift H,J but only on one of them.
• Time skipass 2 HURS „CHILDREN LIFT“ is valid only two hours on the lift H and J!
• Identification of devices A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, you can find in the map of ski resort, which is available free of charge at the cash desk in SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa.
• Ski pass validity begins on the day they are issued. By request it is possible without any fee to have a ski pass issued with a defined date of validity in the season, but only for day and multi-day tickets. Validity of multi-day ski passes is always on consecutive days with the exception of 3 from 5, 5 from 7 and 10 days in the season.
• Information about the current snow conditions or wind conditions and operating hours are made available daily at the cash desk, or on the website: kubinska.sk , and at phone number +421 915 595 311.
• The ski resort reserves the right to limit the transport capacity according to the current capacity utilization rate and weather conditions.
• In case of loss, theft or damage of the ski pass no refund is granted!
• The consumer does not have any right for the refund of transportation in case of operation being suspended due to extraordinary circumstances which are beyond the effective control of operator, and which could not be avoided even in cases of taking all possible measures (e.g. Force majeure)
• Ski resort does not provide any additional extension, exchange or changing of the skipass.
• Transport users are bound to adhere to the conditions set out in the transport regulations, price list, White Codex and respect the instructions of the operator’s authorised personnel. A contract of carriage is concluded when the user applies their right to carriage upon purchasing a transport ticket and enters the transport facility or enters the entry or exit areas – accessible only with a valid travel document. Upon concluding this contract the user confirms that they have acquainted themselves with the transport regulations, price list and White Codex.
• Visitors of the ski resort move around the resort at their own responsibility and are obliged to follow the instructions of staff at the ski resort.
• If an authorized employee of the ski resort finds out that the skipass is used by an unauthorized person, or in case of non-transferable skipass a person is not listed as a valid skipass holder, the authorized employee shall take away, discard or disable them without any refund of paid amount of money or any part of it.
• Non-transferable skipasses are valid only with the ID card. Non -transferable skipass can be used only by the person listed as the owner of the ski pass.
• The Skipass or/and Ticket does not entitle its holder to carry out any business or other gainful activities (including the activities of ski-schools) on the ski trails and stop way ski areas without the permission of the Operator and without the relevant licences according to the generally binding legal regulations. Without the consent of the Operator, there is a ban on the use of the ski trails and stop way ski areas for advertising purposes (for example to place booths, advertising equipment, etc.).
• The complete wording of the transport contract terms is to be found at the cash desk or on the www.kubinska.sk.
Mountain rescue insurance is included in the price of the ski passes on the marked ski slopes in the resorts, in which the ski passes are valid, during the resort operation hours and in ski pass date validation.
• Operating hours of the chairlift depend on the wind or snow conditions: from 8:30 to 15:30
• From 16:00 to 8:00 slopes are CLOSED! There is an imminent danger of injury caused by cables from snow cannons and snow machines, mostly those with rope drums.
• During the duration of the winter season 2018/2019 is in SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa strict ban paragliding!